Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas Shopping Time at Coupon Chief

Christmas is coming!!! A holiday filled with the spirit of giving and romance, Christmas is trully a favourite season for me! Not to mention what Mommy Nesh will buy for me this year. Hehehe!

I have a few ideas in my Christmas list too and I know couponchief can help me get the best deals with discounts! Coupon Chief always have online coupons for many merchants and shopping there is a time-saving and cost-saving way to get the presents that I want.




For my dearest Mommy Nesh, if I even have the cash, I would definitely buy her a brand newHP 530 Notebook PC! It has Intel Centrino Core Duo T2050 1.60 GHZ, 802.11b/g Wireless, 1GB DDR 2. 120GB HDD, Dual Layer DVD RW, 15.4" WXGA, and Windows Vista Business.I can easily get it fora good price from TigerDirect Coupon!



Don't forget the brand new family member that came to us recently. Neshimaru! Our cute and cuddly Sugar Glider! For her, I want to by a 'bungalow' for her to stay and have space to jump around! A tall and beautiful cage will be perfect! That, I can get it from PetSmart Coupon because they are having 75% savings for stock clearance! Yes!

This year I will have the biggest savings for my Christmas shopping and it's all thanks to Coupon Chief!


No comments: