Tuesday, July 10, 2007

GOOD BATH

Mommy Nesh gave me a good bath again! I love baths! Many doggie friends of mine hate baths but me like bath! Why?

Cause Mommy Nesh knows how to give me a SPA!

  1. She prepares a big tub!
  2. Then add in 2 part of boiled water and 1 parts of cold water.
  3. Squeeze in some shampoo and bubble it up.
  4. THROW ME IN CAUSE I LOVE IT!

That's who Mommy Nesh gives me a gooooood bath! She will scrub me using a scrub and I'll fall asleep...

Snooooreeeez....

Ohe let me show you something cute to make your day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*woof-woof*! I need mummy nesh to give me a good scrub too! What say you fluffy?

Fluffy the Muffly Dog said...

Woof woof! NO! Mommy Nesh is only for me! Woof!

Kenny Mah said...

Oh gosh! This is SOOO cute! Even if they weren't trying to gnaw their liddle snouts off... LOL

P.S. I just noticed you dropped a comment on my blogspot blog... just to let you know my Blogger account is just so I can leave comments on my Blogger pals' blogs. My real blog is up at http://kennymah.net (just so you know). Cheers!