Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bitch or Beach? WTF?!

Bitch... Beach...

Bitches... Beaches....

WTF is different between both of these??? They sound a like to me! ARG!!!

I'm so irritated! My connection is fine but I just can't upload any pictures! GRRR!!!

I'm so angry now I can get onto my keyboard and pee on it! Then go pangsai (shit) on the monitor and leave it there to die!

BUT

Knowing Mommy Nesh she will slaughter me for good!

Sorry no pictures in this post this time. To cool down my anger, I think I shall do some bitching (or is it beaching?) at those nasty neighbour cats of mine without Mommy Nesh seeing me!

Ruff ruff! Bark bark!

4 comments:

zewt said...

pee on your keyboard and shit on your minitor? that sound really nasty... but but but... why dont you do it? aiyah....

Fluffy the Muffly Dog said...

Hehehe! Cause I I I scared Mommy Nesh scold me mar... *whine whine*

babyfiona said...

hahaha, u should do it! Just Do It! ^^.

I can cover for you mah if ur mommy is angry hahahaha

Anonymous said...

I saw that Fiona! Grr! Dun teach Fluffy the wrong thing!