Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Was Injured

I remember when I was out taking a walk, suddenly I heard screeching sound from behind. Next thing I knew, I was laying on the groud with blood coming out from my body. Turned out that the cyclist was riding really fast and checking out some girl walking at the recreational park and was not looking at where he was heading towards.

Worst was he shouted at me "Stupid! Stay away from my road!" He rode off without a single sorry to offer me.

I should have gotten a personal injury attorney Omaha. Larry Demerath helps people by offering his professional attorney skill for accidents like motor vehicle, farm accidents, workplace accidents and many more. I heard that he is very dedicated. He will make sure all angles are taken into account to get the best out of the result.

Next time I face such accidents again I will look for Larry D. for sure!

No comments: