Friday, January 04, 2008

Joke!

One day, a prisoner who was locked up in prison for 15 years escapes. He then quickly breaks into a house to look for money and guns only find find a young couple in the bed having sex.

The escaped prisoner orders the guy out of the bed and ties him on a chair. He then ties the girl onto the bed, gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the toilet.

While the escaped prisoner was inside, the husband tells his wife:
"Listen, judging from his clothes, this guy's an escaped convict. He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck! If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain. Do whatever he tells you! Satisfy him! He is probably very dangerous and if he gets angry he will kill us! Be strong honey. I love you."

Then his wife responds:
"He wasn't kissing my neck! He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the toilet. Be strong honey. I love you too!"


HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

No comments: